Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to you...

Well it is time for another Stampalicious Monday challenge over on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!  This week one of my most nearest and dearest friends will be celebrating a birthday so we want to see everyone making birthday cards!  How simple is that?  Happy Birthday Joycelyn!

Here is the card I made for this challenge!  I have also doubled it up to enter it into Splitcoast Stampers Dare to Get Dirty challenge Embrace the White Space!  I used our darling new Sweet Birthday Kids stamp set, colored him with copics, real red and whisper white cs, and used my cuttlebug to emboss the background!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ah he's so cute, and how perfect for the DTGD white challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Sweet!! Great Birthday card Becky!! Hope your having a wonderful summer :)

    ReplyDelete