Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sneak Peek of Witch!

Alright everyone, it is time that we start releasing some sneak peeks of our new stamp sets being released on September 30th at 12am EST! You will be able to find this stamp set along with all of the others on our website Totally Stampalicious!

I wanted to get the first sneak peek out today however I was completely baffled on what to do! I have purchased so many new products over the last month (shhhhhh, don't let my husband know) that I just didn't know where to start. I decided to check out todays challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and I was pleasantly inspired to do a halloween card using a non-traditional halloween color! I think the tempting turqouise worked quite well for this card! Thanks for looking!

Recipe:
tempting turquoise cs
basic black cs
basic black with white core cs from CTMH
night and day dp
copics
paper pieced the dress
brads to embellish

1 comment: