Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

30th Birthday!



OK, I just turned 30 on September 1st and my buddy Joycelyn (aka Stampsn'Coffee) made me this card using one of our new stamp sets from Totally Stampalicious! The sentiment says "You can still pass for 29..." and on the inside it says "On the internet!" What a smart alec!

Anyways, here is another sneak peek for you! You will be able to buy this stamp set along with three other awesome stamp sets on September 15th at Totally Stampalicious! Thanks for taking the time to look and I hope you will come back to see more sneak peeks!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Very cute card...30...you're still just a sweet young thang! Happy Birthday! Mine was the 2nd, and well, ahem...it was not my 30th, or even my 40th...we'll just leave it at that!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete