Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 30th Bday Gifts!

OK, I just had my (gasp) 30th birthday on the 1st! It was absolutely fabulous! I got to spend the day with my children and they gave me a stuffed green frog and dolphin earrings for my birthday! My husband bought me a new coffee maker and promised me on his next days off we would go pick up that desk I have been wanting! Then to top off an already perfect day my two good friends arranged a surprise birthday dinner! I wish everyday could be my 30th birthday! We laughed until our faces and bellies hurt! Wow, what a great time! Here are a few pics of some of the birthday gifts and cards I received. I also got some beautiful candles and bath stuff which I absolutely love!!!!! There is one card that I received that is missing from these pics as I can't upload until the 11th (ooooooooh, what could it be?).

















No comments:

Post a Comment