Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Different Card Sizes!

I was surfing around Splitcoast Stampers and found a forum where they were asking about different card sizes so I thought I would make a few quick diagrams to show you some of the card sizes I use. If you would like to see the forum you can view it Here!
This is what we stampers call an A2 size card. It measures 4 1/4 inches by 5 1/4 inches. You can get three different looks from your card using this size. Here are a few finished examples.

This is a horizontal A2 card!

This is an A2 card when it has been cut at 4 1/4 X 11 inches.

Here is a vertical A2 card.

This is a 5 1/4 inch X 5 1/4 inch card. It is very handy when you are working with larger images or when you just need more room to embellish. Here is an example of one of these cards.



5 1/4 inches X 5 1/4 inches



Last but not least is my little 3inch X 3inch notecard. I like using these when I need a quick card or something to add to a gift. Here is an example where I used the 3X3 notecard.




I hope this little tutorial was helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything else! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: