Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Card for my Son!



My oldest son just went on holidays with my parents. It was really hard watching him go as they are travelling 12 hours away through the mountains and I worry the whole time. He asked me if I would make him a card and email it to him so this is what I made. I used my new stamp set from Artful Inkables. To make the image I stamped the boy on the vine and then masked him and stamped the treehouse. If you would like to learn how to mask you can view a tutorial HERE! I colored the image with copics and layered it on so saffron, pumpkin pie and old olive cs. The dp I got on sale at my local craft store and the ribbon is so saffron. The charm I got a long time ago at a ctmh party. Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment