Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stampalicious Manly Monday!

This week over at Totally Stampalicious we are challenging you to make a manly card!  I know I get lost in all the pretty girly colors and stamps quite often so I was excited to put some of my manly stamps to use!

I used our New Truck Gus stamp set for this card.  The dp I got from my lss and I colored my image with copics.  I cut out my shapes with my deckled rectangle nesties.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek and remember to head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to participate in this weeks challenge.  We are always hunting for new guest designers and for us to find you we will be looking through our challenge participants!

6 comments:

  1. So and simple. I like the deckled framing you used and the paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this is wonderful.. Love this fun Gus image, the dp is perfect for this image... like the two rounded corners on the sentiment panel....
    Hugs..Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the bright colors and the layered nesties! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun dp to use with Gus.....really jazzes up the design...fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and just perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete