Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stampalicious Monday - Halloween

PHEW!!!  I don't know about you but let me tell ya, September is just flyin' by!  Summer is gone and Old Man Winter has been pokin' his head around here!  We had some snow last week! (GASP) Yes, I said SNOW!  Thankfully it is gone and we are getting some beautiful fall days now!

This week for our Stampalicious Monday we are gearing up for one of my FAVE holidays!  That's right...Halloween is just around the corner!  We want to see what you can make with our Witch Brawd Stamp set!  Don't worry, if you don't have the stamp set then head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to download the complete digi set for FREE!  That's right...I said FREE!

Did I also mention that we are giving away a $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE to one lucky participant!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge!  I used our FREE Witch Brawd digi set and printed off this fabulous spider!  I used basic black cs, concord grape cs and SU rockabilly special.  The circles are cut out with nesties and the "spooky" and fence is from a sticker pack I picked up at my lss last year.

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!


4 comments:

  1. Ok you're going to have come and dress up my blog too...this rocks...only I'll want Coffee Brawd on mine!!!!

    Fun and spooky card too...nice to see you made some time to play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Becky!! Your card is spooktacular!! And your header looks totally Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I like your spider card! Very dark and creepy. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete