Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stampalicious Monday - Anything but a card!

Well, after a long holiday it's time to get back to the craftin'!  This Stampalicious Monday we want to see you make anything but a card.

For this challenge I decided to use our Road Hawg stamp set and make a Stamp Journal!  I thought it would be fun for me to document all of the different stamps our company makes and all of the stories behind them!  Road Hawg was one of the first four stamp sets that we opened our store with and he is still my absolute favourite!  My mom actually helped us find some of the AWESOME sayings that go with this stamp set!  Now I just need to fill the rest of the pages!


Recipe:
  • Basic Black CS
  • Cherry Cobbler CS
  • Road Hawg by Totally Stampalicious!
  • Rub ons from my lss
  • Deckled rectangle nesties
  • Silver Brads
  • Letters were cut out using the Cricut
  • Coloring done with Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment