Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Flower Power!

Since spring is here and we are all enjoying some beautiful weather, this Stampalicious Monday we want to see you use some flowers in your creations!  Add a prima, stamp it, or use some dp, whatever you need to do to get a flower on your project.

I used my Fat Mouse Flower stamp set from Totally Stampalicious!  You can get the digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps!  I added a prima, used some su dp and colored my mouse with copics.  I used so saffron, old olive, riding hood red and whisper white cardstock!  I used my cuttlebug to create the two top corners and to cut out the nestabilities shapes.  The pearls I bought at the dollar store!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Totally Stampalicious Day!

5 comments:

  1. Cute and pretty all in one. Great shaped framing and I like these soothing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's adorable! I love the colours, shapes and punches you used, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, this chubby little mouse is adorable.. love the big flower he's carrying... love your layout and design...
    hugs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo Cute. I love how you added the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute!!! I love that big layered flower!!!

    ReplyDelete