Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Sketch Challenge!

 
Here is my card for this weeks Stampalicious Monday over on Totally Stampalicious!  This week we are doing a sketch challenge!  Make sure to stop on by and check it out!  I made this card using our Farmer Hawg and the Farmer Hawg Sentiment stamp sets.  The dp is called outlaw from SU, I used hodgepodge hardware, copics to color my image, and I used the faux wood frame technique to make the frame. Thanks for looking!
Also, we are giving away HUGE BLOG CANDY!  Head on over to the Totally Stamplicious Blog to find out how you can enter to win!  We are giving away 10 STAMP SETS, 3 RIBBON, 2 SHIMMERS, PAPER, and 3 PACKS OF RHINESTONES!  How can you resist?  This package is valued at over $160 WOW!

4 comments:

  1. I just love that wood frame technique...I'm going to have to give it a try one of these days!!! Awesome card, Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally killing me with these wooden look cards and frames!!! they are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your faux wood frame Becky and that rope is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete