Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

With Love!



Christmas is over and Valentines is fast approaching! Since I finally got a moment to breathe I thought I would throw together a Valentines day card to give to my husband. Maybe for once I will not have to rush to finish a card (yeah right lol).

I wanted to use some of my new goodies that I received for Christmas. I was given a couple of gift certificates to my local scrapbook store called Creative Pages so I went hog wild! I bought quite a few punches, paper, ep, cuttlebug folders, sizzlets, spellbinders and tons of other little nick nacks! (Yeah, I know I am totally spoiled!) As you can tell on my card I used my new fiscars border punch, a photo corner punch and my keyhole punch where the sentiment is.

Recipe:

  • CTMH - Childhood Portrait
  • punches from lss
  • pretty in pink cs and ink
  • dp from lss
  • chocolate chip cs
  • pearls from lss
  • ribbon from wal-mart
  • sentiment from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment