Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Design Team Challenge - Week 3



Alright, today is the last day of the Hanna Stamps Guest designer challenge! This week we needed to make a 3D project so I opted for this cute little flower gift bag. I added all of the goodies I needed to have a relaxing bath just like Sophie! I colored Sophie with copics, made bubbles with liquid applique and the flower gift bag I made using my cricut expressions.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the Hanna Stamps guest designer challenge as much as I have! Good luck to all of the ladies as I know they are going to have an extremely hard time picking the winners! No matter what we are all winners just to have had the opportunity to work with an amazing stamp company! Ok, I am off to drink some wine.....er, I mean relax in the tub!

2 comments: