Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Goodies In The Mail!


My holidays were alright but I had to work really hard to try and stay positive. It rained pretty much the whole time we were there, our camper sprung a leak, my child got chicken pox, we all got sea sick and to top it all off my dog ruined my laptop (don't ask, I'm still trying to salvage my hard drive). But I can't really complain since I now have a new laptop and I am back in my happy place (or my rubber room which my husband calls it lol).

Anyways, there were a lot of new goodies just awaiting my return so I had to get crackin' and put them to good use. I found this stamp set on http://www.artfulinkables.com/ they have some really cute stuff. I absolutely love this girl reading her book and I knew she would be fun to try my copics on. I used perfect plum cs, pale plum cs, whisper white cs, and basic black cs. The sentiment and the flowers came from the "One of a Kind" stampin up stamp set. I used the eyelet border punch on the bottom and inked all of the edges with perfect plum.

Thanks for taking the time to look!






No comments:

Post a Comment