Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kat's baby shower card!

Here is the card I made for Kat's baby shower. I used purple because it is her favourite color. I finally got all of my copics in the mail after waiting very patiently (checking the mail box everyday in great anticipation) so I thought I would give them a try. So here is my first attempt at coloring with copics.

I made the bottom and top border with the Martha Stewart lace punch. For some reason my Martha Stewart punch and I just don't get along. I find it takes a lot of effort to punch through the cardstock. The bunny is from the "A New Little Someone" Stampin' Up set. Unfortunately it is retired so you would have to scour ebay or the buy/sell/trade section of splitcoast stampers to try and get this set. I popped up the bunny and the top border to give it some dimension. The dp comes from Close To My Heart. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment